Customer Spotlight: LUXA Enterprises
At LUXA Enterprises, we are committed to partnering with our customers to understand their unique needs, and are dedicated to providing unsurpassed excellence in the areas of accounting, human resources, payroll, and marketing services
- Name: Frauke Quiroga, Managing Partner
- Business Name: : Luxa Enterprises LLC
- Business Address: Tulsa, OK
- Business Telephone Number: 918-852-4943
- Business Website Address: www.luxa.us
- What industry are you in? Business Services
- How long have you been in business? 7 years
- Business Summary: LUXA Enterprises is committed to being the preferred provider of accounting, human resource, payroll, and marketing services by providing our customers with service above and beyond their expectations. We partner with start up, small to mid sized companies, managing their office/administrative processes, so they can focus on growing and selling.
- How Long have you been a client of Murray Wamble?: 7 years
What was your insurance challenge/issue?
Finding the right insurance instruments to provide coverage, not only for our employees (worker’s comp) but also for security and peace of mind to our clients, in protecting their payroll and financial informaiton
Why did you choose Murray Wamble?
Kenny Wamble and his team provide the level of service we strive to provide our clients: personalized, accessible, and knowledgeable of our unique needs
How did Murray Wamble help?
I requested some information regarding the need of Cyber liability. Kenny and his team dedicated the time to research options and provide the best insurance solutions to meet our needs at a very affordable level.
What tips would you give another business regarding insurance/risk management?
Mistake One: Having two agents is better because they keep each other competitive
Having two agents duplicates effort and can create coverage gaps. For example, there are certain coverage’s that can be included under a liability policy and auto policy. One agent is better able to manage your entire insurance program.
Mistake Two: The lower the premium the better
Premiums are determined by a combination of exposures and coverage. If you get a lower premium you may be missing needed coverage. For example, does the lower premium include replacement cost coverage on buildings and equipment?
Mistake Three: Buying from a national company is always better.
Don’t listen to the entertaining advertising on TV. Most national agents only represent one insurance company. They can’t shop your account to determine the best combination of price and coverage.
Mistake Four: The internet is a great place to get good insurance deals
Low cost internet insurance usually allows you to select the coverage and limits you want. But in most cases you end up with a limited and inadequate program. You find this out after you have an uninsured claim.
Umbrella insurance is only high net worth companies or individuals
A small electrical contractor was at fault for the total loss of an historic property, a loss that exceeded his general liability policy. The contractor’s umbrella paid the loss in excess of $7,000,000. Umbrella or excess coverage is some of the least costly insurance you can buy. Don’t risk a lost for a little expense.