Third party verifiers such as ISNetworld® provide an excellent services of ensuring contractors are compliant and safe prior to working. Murray Wamble and CRS ZeroLoss shares the same mission.
- Within 12 to 72 hours we help companies submit and complete all of their requirements in order to achieve approval for ISNetworld®.
- We have one of the most comprehensive assistance program available within the industry to help you completely through all of the requirements in a very short period of time with little to no effort on your part.
- We do all of the work and take the pressure and burden off of you. Our OSHA safety programs will comply with your local state and federal OSHA regulatory requirements.
- We handle your program’s completion and submission of all uploads. The time-consuming hassles of submitting each individual chapter is taken out of your hands
What types of documents are submitted in ISNetworld®?
From FAQ page of IsnetWorld®:
The documentation may differ based on the Owner Client’s requirements. Documents which are submitted for review in ISNetworld® may include:
- Insurance Certificates
- Owner Clients provide their insurance requirements to ISN® so their specific requirements can be configured within ISNetworld®.
- ISN® reviews contractor’s certificates of insurance according to the review requirements of the Owner Client.
- Written Safety Programs
- The ISN® RAVS Team will review your company’s written health and safety program for conformance with regulatory and/or Owner Client’s standards.
- Your company will be required to submit copies of your company’s written health and safety program.
- Detailed instructions will be communicated during your company’s subscription setup.
- Owner Client Specific Documents
- Training Documentation
- Supplier Diversity Certificates
Murray Wamble and Associates is in no way endorsed, sponsored approved by, or otherwise affiliated with ISNetworld®
* ISNetworld® ISN® are registered trademarks o0f ISN Software Corporation