Commercial General Liability insures the bodily injury liability and property damage liability exposures of a variety of commercial businesses, enterprises, and ventures.
The Murray-Wamble team will work with you to assess your basic exposures and insure they are covered by the Commercial General Liability Policy. This can include the following coverage forms:
- Ownership, maintenance, or use of the premises
- Operations conducted or performed on or off the premises
- Written contracts and agreements
- Products manufactured, sold, or distributed
- Completed operations
- Personal injury
- Advertising injury
- Medical payments on the premises or at job sites, without regard to fault.