OSHA Compliance Training
Our safety professionals will provide the necessary training to ensure that your company receives critical employee training as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations. We provide compliance training for OSHA standards specific to your industry.
Education & Protection
The importance of providing a safe working environment for you and your employees means you need a knowledgeable partner. At Murray-Wamble, the range and variety of workplace safety issues includes the risks that are easy to see as well as those that are not.
Our goals are to help you:
- Comply with multiple regulatory agencies like: OSHA, HazMat, and DOT
- Develop and manage your customized safety program
- Lower your organization’s workers compensation insurance premiums
- Reduce your risk, liability, and costly litigation
- Reduce OSHA fines
- Boost employee morale
- Increase quality and productivity